Thursday, August 15, 2013

Breasts and medieval fantasy...


Au naturel and sexy! Don't you agree?

I have to get something off of my chest – quite literally. I just watched season 2 of Game of Thrones (yes, I know season 3 is already over with, but I'm living like an ostrich with my head in the sand in a remote village somewhere quite far from the 21st century) and while I was not as enraptured as I was by the first season and often found myself getting a little lost in the shuffle of story lines and characters, I do have to say this one thing... Thank you Game of Thrones for making real breasts sexy again. Big breasts, small breasts, pointy breasts, breasts that hang slightly, breasts that move. I love it! And they are all sexy! It's awesome. I don't know who was responsible for that decision but I applaud you, and you have my eternal gratitude. It is such a relief to see a real woman's body beautifully lit, and beautifully shot, and not have these hard looking, bubble like, flotation devices attached that remind me of obscenely over-sized door stoppers when a person goes horizontal. I hope this is a growing trend in cinema and the bizarrely sculpted Barbie idealization we've been subjected to visually for the last however many years is on the way out. Good riddance, I say. Plastic is bad. It's toxic for the body and the soul. Curves are good. Breasts are good. Hurrah to Game of Thrones for making them cool again. And don't get me started on the current trend in labia surgery... Aye carumba! How many different way can we be taught to hate our bodies? Don't do it - and don't believe those prissy little surgeons for one minute. They're just vultures on a string, circling around, and preying upon people's neuroses, and perceived 'weaknesses', while making a fast buck at the same time. Labia flaps are good and, like breasts, should come in all shapes and sizes. Variety is the real spice of life and as far as I'm concerned the hotter the better! 

Much love from where the worlds touch,

S. - xx


1 comment:

  1. Natural, in all shapes and sizes, each is a particular perfection for someone.

    Yoni flaps the same, especially when fringed with luxuriant dark hair ...

    And while on the topic, the feminine glory of armpit hair should also be celebrated...

    Need to search no farther than Scarlett herself to acknowledge that truth!

    ReplyDelete