Saturday, June 13, 2015

Baring it all...

photo by Nick Holmes

Hey!

I've got a new article out on the fabulous new website Feminine Power Circle about baring it all in front of the camera over the age of forty and how empowering it can be.

"There is a huge difference between looking and feeling beautiful.
There is true power in feeling beautiful which has nothing to do with games, or getting what you want, but has to do with confidence and knowing who you are without the fear of what other people think.
There is a fierce serenity in this feeling that doesn’t shout, or make a scene for attention, but instead strolls into a room with an enigmatic smile, intent on exactly what it wants because it has nothing to prove.
This is the power of the fearless feminine. This is the power of being a woman, and I am more than happy now to be this creature no matter how long it has taken me to find her."
You can find the rest of the article here
Thanks to Rhoda Jordan and Eric Shapiro for inviting my onboard. There's also an excellent article by my 'SAURIMONDE' co-writer, Melissa St. Hilaire, Overmedicated and Undernourished. It's a cautionary tale about anti-depressants and the side effects the doctors don't warn you about. Read it! 

Otherwise, I've been editing through and re-writing the first draft of 'DESIRED PYROTECHNICS'. It's hellish and tedious and seems neverending. This book is so different from anything else I've ever written that I am way outside my comfort zone, but that's what I signed up for when I started the beast. In some ways it feels like I've fallen off the map and have become trapped in a construct of my creation. But this need to create, crazy as it may be, is what drives me further on and keeps me going. I'm almost through it and soon enough I'll be celebrating and moving onto the next project which will be the third 'SAURIMONDE' book. I've missed that universe something fierce lately and can't wait to dive back into erotic horror...

Much love from where the worlds touch,


S- xx

P.S. For those who have been asking 'THE OTHERWORLD' (L'AUTRE MONDE) the award winning documentary which I co-wrote (and appear in) about the mysteries, magic, and mayhem in the South of France, is finally available in the English language format on Vudu. Click here for more info. 




No comments:

Post a Comment